**SOLD** Long Haul Touring Dual Seat A9708164

Search 'A9708164' , Posted by Ishrub and all will be revealed with the teenyist of effort.;)

These have been on sale in Australia and the UK for years for Au$170-180 ( US$120) since the backrest that fits in the little square hole was no longer made or available in about 2012. That is plugged with the factory plug which you simply pull out to fit backrest if you can find one. Perfectly good without the backrest though. Some of us have made our own backrests to fit the square hole and under seat mounting threads.

One of the backrests is currently going ballistic on UK eBay for US$254 and US$36 postage with 3 days to go. It was posted by @davidr2023 and I gave it a poke yesterday to get the bees humming.;)
Some examples and great engineering drawings to make are posted now too by @Jason Jurgens .

For Sale - Backrest

Triumph Rocket 3 / Roadster Long Haul Touring Seat Back Rest Only | eBay

Yes, it is the BEST stock R3 Standard/ Classic and Roadster fitting dual seat system but not a gel seat. Pillions would love the extra pad width and would no longer sit on a loaf of bread in the case of early R3's, ;):D

Hi Paul,
Assuming you still have the touring seat and it will work on my 2014 Roadster, I'm interested.

Yep, Utopia do backrests for R3Roadsters with Solo rider as well as R3Touring Solo and Dual seats or R3Classic Dual 'Touring' (A9708164) seats, i.e ALL hole in the seat versions. They have two different bracket mounting systems but do not sell them separately.

Back