SOLD - CES Headers and Muffler round 2!

They weren't offering the collector shield when I bought mine so just got got the two like Steve's and Tony's. I have never had a problem with heat though with the larger collector diameter version I will get from Les shortly I am thrilled to get the extra heat shield.
I need a @TriumPhil happy dance gif now.
@10lbull what size diameter did you get for your collector outlet? That Corbin Solo is looking pretty snazzy too!

My CES are 2¼" OD at the collector end.
I Sure do like that reverse megaphone Rob @Claviger has shown!

So I also have a set of black CES headers for sale, but mine do not have the heat shield like Ozrider's set did. Offering two scenarios for purchase priced accordingly. 1.75" primaries into 2.25" rear section. My muffler was ordered a little longer than standard when I purchased them. They have exactly the same tonality as 1oldbull's set, just a little bit quieter. It's quite civil.

As is for $1100, header ceramic coating is mostly in tact and in good condition but shows some minor rub marks and very minor spotting in a couple places on them. Muffler section looks pretty much brand new.

Headers Re-coated by a very good shop locally in black or silver, your choice, cost is $200 for me, so $200 for you. $1300

Either way I'll include a new T-bolt clamp that I haven't molested and abused like the original one.

I'll ship to the north and south pole and anywhere in between...at buyers expense.

More pics to follow.

Payment: Only paypal.

EDIT: Earliest shipment shipment for recoated will be 2 April (to ensure completion of coating in time).

EDIT 2: The tiny bit of rust visible occurred when I lived in HI and has not spread even a tiny bit in the last 14 months.

CES.jpg

EFC21A76-2E00-4BD8-B590-A3E53023C39D.jpeg

AF12AA07-8FDE-4BEF-A2F3-226CB9086F34.jpeg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Il take them. I will pm you.

Back