**SOLD** Cat Eliminator Manifold for 3 Pipe Exhaust

This pipe is for the 2005 to 2009 3 pipe Rockets for the purpose of eliminating the catalytic converter box. The "cat" on Roadsters (2010 to 2018) is in the mufflers. You have to replace the mufflers with TORs (which are currently hard to find) or some sort of aftermarket slip on.

I just bought an R3R, but haven’t taken delivery yet. I’d like to stick with OEM and I’m looking to make some good mods.
As stated above you have later Roadster 2 pipe with factory TORs Chrome or Black 'X' versions option only available as used or New Old Stock that comes up occasionally but no longer for purchase through Triumph dealers. The factory crossover is cat free but to save money they just kept making the horrible cat box style without the cat inside but still horrible for gas flow. To maximise performance of factory TORs you really need to use a good after-market crossover pipe like Viking NZ from @Paul Bryant and get rid of the factory underseat air intake and plenum for a RamAir or K&N pod filter set up and gain up to 25HP at the rear wheel while appearing Completely stock if you keep a full bearclaw intact over them.

And then add another 15-20rwhp with a decent header.

I bought one of those cat eliminators, but when I took off the original I found that there was no cat in it, For a moment I was a bit annoyed with myself, but then I turned the bike on and heard the improvement in sound, happy again.
not sure why mine had no cat in it, apparently there is a version of the classic collector with no cat :)

and there is a significant weight saving :)

Last edited:
The cat with no cat in it has an "N" marked on it. It weighs 2 pounds less than a "C" cat with a cat in it. Even though an "N" cat is catless, it still has the chambers, tubes and turns to disrupt and slow down the flow. The cat eliminator pipe helps improve the flow even though it to is not optimized as good as it could be.

Back