Welcome to the family from Bagram!! On the brighter side (for you), you'll get to yours before I get back to mine in Louisiana next fall... Heh!
-MIG

Welcome Wayne, where in western MA are you? I’m from Palmer. Western MA is my usual day trip destination.
Been a pretty good winter so far, but I’m sure the real cold will be here at some point.
I have my r3t in my cellar for the winter and I have the wheels off for my first tire change.
I bought my tourer from Marks Motorsport down in Enfield in October 2016. I have a 2015 leftover.
Take care Eric
Hi Eric. I live in Granby. I bought mine at National Powersports in New Hampshire.

Kevin will not get on the rocket.
His knees are shot. He is afraid he cannot hold it up.
He just had a sidecar installed on his T'Bird.

He got the sidecar for their dog Miss Coco
That’s a pretty ride!!

Wayne, welcome from Maine, Captain:) You'll be riding before me, that's for sure.

Hoopla

I just purchased a 2018 R3R. It kills me just looking at it in my garage waiting for Winter to end.
I know how you feel. I just picked up a 1982 CB900 and its sitting next to the Rocket. 2 bikes I am itching to ride.

Hello Waynetet and welcome from Virginia. Pardon my tardy greeting, how are you feeling now that Spring has sprung and you can tear it up?

Back