Here is a nice poll For Flip

• Hot springs is a nice town

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Flip owns cats

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Tomo

Tomo, steamboat Springs Colorado has a good sized Rat Raid In aug.Beautiful place and cool in summer.Even I could make it with this broke back moun ops I mean bad back. But that would be one hell of a run for u guys..Did u hear, I got to ride today. 55 Degs. Holy Wow, My God, Hot Dam. Life don't suck any more. I love me yea yea yea.Talk about manic depressive.Today was manic,manic, manic,manic, love that word.

I apologize to our wonderful Moderators.....

:mad:

That's right, we don't do much around here.

I wasn't trying to ruffle any of you guy's feathers, not in the slightest. It's just you guys have instant access to the demographic stats that will form a nucleus for whatever location you guys deem appropriate.

Man, that's a lot of big words for an old scrap hauler.....:D (stove up at that)

I can't see ,myself planning a trip, besides, who the hell wants to come here. Everyone in this state is waiting for the last citizen to turn the lights out. I regress. In all actuality, Michigan is very scenic so long as you stay away from the big blighted cities, especially Flint and Detroit. The upper lower peninsula and the upper peninsula along with the Kewaunee area on Lake Superior is fantastic. To actually ride around the perimeter of Michigan is over 1200 miles. Of course a visit to the UP (upper peninsula) has to be in mid August. Any other time, it's snowing there.:D

Tomo, steamboat Springs Colorado has a good sized Rat Raid In aug.Beautiful place and cool in summer.Even I could make it with this broke back moun ops I mean bad back. But that would be one hell of a run for u guys..Did u hear, I got to ride today. 55 Degs. Holy Wow, My God, Hot Dam. Life don't suck any more. I love me yea yea yea.Talk about manic depressive.Today was manic,manic, manic,manic, love that word.

Yeah, you rode today. Now, while the bike cools off in your garage, the chloride dust that was on the road is hungrly eating away at your motorcycle, especially the aluminum parts.:D

Hey Flip

Flipper,Already washed and blow dried and a manicure and back in basement Na nA NA NA NA Haaa I love me yea and spike to. Jack

Who would be interested?

Barber Museum Trip either the weekend of May 12 th or May 19 th well over two months away for planning purposes. I have e-mailed them for a list of local accommodations and any other points of interest. I would plan on getting into Birmingham on Friday prior to which ever weekend sparked enough interest. Go on line and look at the slide show and please any further input from Her3tic is welcome since he just took the tour. I would like to see this turn out to be more than a southern guys run and if it gets off the gound. If there is more interest in Hot Springs than Barbers, that is ok too, but we got to start somewhere and since I won't be home tonight for the chat I just thought I would run it up the flagpole. In my opinion May would be good since the curtain climbers are still in school and weekend traffic shouldn't be so bad. What does everyone think, yea or nea.

Hot Springs... When??? And what do we do there? (I must have missed something again :D)....

No matter what I'm doing Baxter's All Triumph Rally 3rd weekend of August, Marne Iowa (Half way between Omaha and Des Moines on I 80).

Lengthy, but factual.

I like the hot springs AK, idea. Thats pretty centrial for most???

Paul:

I hope you don't mean Hot Springs, Alaska (AK).......how's about Hot Springs, Ark.

One thing everyone needs to understand and that is because we are a diverse group, some retired (or want or need to be), some young, some old and some in the pot nine days old, etc., There is no way that everyone is going to make it. That's just the way it is.

There will be prior commitments, birthdays, funerals, something else came up, you all know how it works. That's why at a wedding reception there are always empty seats. Even though 100 confirmed alcoholics RSVP., only 75 show up.

Someone in the hierarchy needs to either poll the masses (I like that) or set a date and place, again a place conducive to bikes and with something to do or see (or in Raymond's case, feel). I thought last years ride to Sedialia to have BBQ was nice. Last time I was in Sedialia, I was so frigging heavy that if the local constabulary had caught me I would probably still be mowing lawns and cleaning urinals at the local lockup. Notwithstanding, that was a neat thing, and a start to be sure. The scenario needs to grow, to mature just like the NTBF ride at The Gap has done.

I's like to get involved in this on an organizational level, but honestly, I can't. I have to coordinate all the state stuff for the USCA and that means rides, poker runs, toys for tot's fun runs, the whole shebang. The USCA is a paid membership organization just like the AMA and I guess the members want their moneys worth. Problem is, my time is donated.:D

Back