I'm jealous of your trip, hope the weather cools a little, ride safe.

Dennis

40 dtg Dubai
41 dtg Home
62 dtg Ray's

Well three weeks after the fact, it was a great trip. I'll post some different pics as I sort through the 1000 plus pictures. The one above is either Ok, kansas or Nebraska. They all look the same, at least on the western side. We rode 10 states in 17 days and 5 of those days we stayed in Durango Co. Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, S. Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Wyoming again, Colorado again, Utah, back to Colorado, New Mexico and then back home. First two days we were riding in 100+ degree and it got as cold as 40 degrees with rain and 10 foot snow drifts up in the mountains (don't remember which state). If you've never seen Mt. Rushmore or rode in the Black Hills, it's a must do. Crazy Horse was cool but of course not finished yet, and probably not in my life time. I do like the fact that their not taking any Gov. money to finish the project. 3764 miles all told and I have yet to wash my bike after the trip. It's raining here for the last two weeks so it's on my things to do list this weekend. I was greeted by a leaking water heater when I got home, so I got side tracked. You guys get out and see the U.S. while it still exist.;)

Back