billz

.060 Over
I just had a call from my nearest Triumph dealer (Breeze Cycle in Omaha NE). They have a new 2007 red standard for $12,500 or $197/month for 6 years no money down.:eek:

Guess Triumph found her in a warehouse, so much for fifo!

If I didn't already have the fast black model in my garage I would have picked her up!

I wonder if I had both in my garage, would they produce one of those red/black classics?:rolleyes:

At some point I need to step up and have 2 motorbikes in my possession.:cool:

Nows the chance. Its not gonna get any better than this!!!
Good luck with the decision keep us posted. Yknow ya want to buy it;)

mutt

Triumph has a company that is carrying mine at 3.9 on the R3T. It was the deal last year. I heard it is now for all the Rockets so this may be the case with these guys. Freedom Road Financial is the company doing the deal.

Hey Bill.... You should get that as a surprise present for your wife :D

Please take a picture of her face when you pull the wrapping paper off of it!

Another Screamin' Deal

I lucked into an '07 R3 standard (mulberry) fresh out of the crate (they just built it last week) and talked the dealer into installing the Jardine exhaust system and performing required retune. $13K out the door. They're really motivated to move these older R3s...

Mike

I'm lookin at a customized '06 for 11,500.
Think I'll offer them 10.
It's the FAST Black one, every man needs two.
One to make into a cruiser and another to strip down for street fightin, or just to have as an extra I suppose.

Xhdskip that's what I got my fastest Mulberry red out of the crate for last year. Insurance covered the add-ons. They must have an inventory to unload to pay for R&D. Would love to be able to see the changes those prints have since 04'. Probably up to P or Q for the output shaft bearing.:rolleyes: Maybe J for the clutch.:cool:

Back