WELCOME! to our R3 Family from Miami, FL... Any photos of your new beast? I'm sure you are enjoying your new Perma-Grin... :thumbsup: Burdens Within, I'll have to look your band up.
-MIG
No Pictures yet. Just ordered some new goodies for it . Once they are all installed I will snap some Pics. I'm just now starting to get the Perma-Grin lol. Up until now it was probably a look of OMG I'm gonna die ! lol Its been a transition for sure. I've had several bikes through the years all with center foot controls and the biggest I had went is 650cc. I'm upgrading to the Rocket from an 83 Honda 650 Nighthawk (which I still have). So its been a learning curve for sure with the forward controls, weight difference, and torque.

No Pictures yet. Just ordered some new goodies for it . Once they are all installed I will snap some Pics. I'm just now starting to get the Perma-Grin lol. Up until now it was probably a look of OMG I'm gonna die ! lol Its been a transition for sure. I've had several bikes through the years all with center foot controls and the biggest I had went is 650cc. I'm upgrading to the Rocket from an 83 Honda 650 Nighthawk (which I still have). So its been a learning curve for sure with the forward controls, weight difference, and torque.
Yes... she requires a TON of respect... but the adrenaline rush gets you hooked... :sneaky: :sneaky::p

Cool that you still have the Nighthawk... Variety is the Spice of life... :p I also have a HD V-Rod Muscle and my bride has a Fat Boy... but we had to let the Honda 750 Shadow go because we've moved a lot and didn't have the space. Actually, I love the fact that our friends and daughter could ride the Shadow when they were visiting.
-MIG

Back