MikeR

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3
Hey ! I'm Mike and I'm just your basic guy for the most part. I play guitar and am in the hard rock band Burdens Within.
I also like cars, bikes ,trucks etc. I just recently got my first Triumph ( 05 rocket 3) Looking forward to enjoying it for years to come. I found my way here to learn as much about the bike as I can. Feel free to say hello and tell me stories about your R3's

WELCOME! to our R3 Family from Miami, FL... Any photos of your new beast? I'm sure you are enjoying your new Perma-Grin... :thumbsup: Burdens Within, I'll have to look your band up.
-MIG

Hey ! I'm Mike and I'm just your basic guy for the most part. I play guitar and am in the hard rock band Burdens Within.
I also like cars, bikes ,trucks etc. I just recently got my first Triumph ( 05 rocket 3) Looking forward to enjoying it for years to come. I found my way here to learn as much about the bike as I can. Feel free to say hello and tell me stories about your R3's
@MikeR I just listened to your 2018 album release. We need to get you on Octane's test drive! :)
-MIG

Me and the widowmaker are making stories as we go:sneaky: welcome ( must post pictures or it didnt happen rule #1 ):D

Attachments

• 9ECC1106-D876-4CE5-B4AE-C284089183FF.jpeg
    9ECC1106-D876-4CE5-B4AE-C284089183FF.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 11
@MikeR I just listened to your 2018 album release. We need to get you on Octane's test drive! :)
-MIG
Man We have tried to get on octane . We even handed Jose Manguine and his program director a cd personally , but never heard anything back. That is a personal goal of ours if we can ever find the right person to talk to. We just Posted our New 5 song EP and new video up on Youtube. Three new band members , New sound . I think you'll like it, if you liked the first album. Thanks for checking it out Michael !

Welcome! Looking forward to a video of the bike with some music from your band on the background :)
Thats a cool idea actually. I just ordered a new windshield , seat covers, and just put in new Eagle LED lights . So once I get everything installed and get it good and clean I might just see if I can do that.

Back