Paul between your exhaust and the cams it is a no win situation for the most on two wheels. Very happy. Sure their are a lot of bikes out there that are faster in the long run but from a dead start to around 150 mph the combo with the Ramair is amazing. Dyno is set for the 8th of June and the tuner knows what i am looking for so time will tell.

I got revenge last year on a group of Hardleys. One day me and the misses were out for a nice tour. A group of 4 came up behind me, hung there for a bit, then came roaring past on a double yellow line. Not into racing with the miss on the back.

So a few weeks past and I'm by myself, come to a stop in a small town and this same group comes up behind me, you know revving things up. So I know what going to happen, speed limit is 40 mph, and a no passing zone, I take off normally, all the time watch my mirror. Well as expected these boys pull out to pass, in the safey zone of the town. I was still is first, I twisted it fully and 60 mph came up quickly as you know, just lights in my mirrors. It felt good. AFter 6 or 7 miles on this road, I come to a stop, it's a really nice road, traffic clears and they come rolling up again. I'm signalling left, they turned right:)

Back