For Sale Sadly it is time

britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
My 2005 Fat Bottom Girl is up for sale. Approximately 31 K on the clock, all Triumph recalls and up dates done. Extra seat, soft bags, Jardines installed, secondaires long gone, Gi Pro installed, Eastern Beaver Kit, PC III, tires well over 3/4 tread life left, bobbed fender with tail light included. This bike has always been maintained and service records are available going back to 2005 when I purchased the old girl. Bike is located in South Stafford Virginia and asking 5K for everything out the door.

2005 Triumph Rocket 3

I have seen this bike and ridden with George a few times (been a few years) and I can tell you if someone keeps one hell of a clean bike(apart from me) it is the fat bottom girl, it will be a great buy for who ever snaps it up.
if I did not have two Rockets already I would get it.

Dang George, why aren't we more sociable? I bet you live less than 20 miles from me...

Boog,

I simply do not ride that much anymore.... Beside me being retired Law Enforcement and you FD, we could ruin both of our reputations. If you get down South Stafford way, there is always a cold beer in the garage frig, stop in. I sincerely believe we are neck and neck traffic wise. If I do get out I avoid Northern Virginia at all possible costs......

Boog,

I simply do not ride that much anymore.... Beside me being retired Law Enforcement and you FD, we could ruin both of our reputations. If you get down South Stafford way, there is always a cold beer in the garage frig, stop in. I sincerely believe we are neck and neck traffic wise. If I do get out I avoid Northern Virginia at all possible costs......

Many do think I am a former firefighter because of my Grumpy icon there, but that was really just a convenient place for him to sit when I took his picture. Still, I have ruined a few reputations, (girls' anyway...)

There is a free concert tonight at the USMC Museum outside of Quantico that Pretty Pillion and I are going to. You should bring yours on up and listen the Navy Sea Chanters. Starts at 1900 and the Marines do serve beer. Win-win brother. I will probably be in a car vice the bike since it is too hot for her to ride these days :-(

Back