For Sale What is my 2007 Triumph rocket 3 classic tourer worth. It’s in great condition cosmetically and mechanically and only has 10,000 miles on it.

The problem with you is that you have too many great bikes!
Have you thought about just building an extra shed to put them in rather than sell them?
Yes I’ve got one shed full of lawnmowers etc but don’t have room for another shed but sure wish I did. Good point

3C6DBEB6-47D4-4C5B-932E-02D158D4391A.jpeg
A8AB4D2F-52B6-415B-858D-542DAFDE1654.jpeg
Those overhead lights reflecting on the windscreen really complete the look 😎

Yes I’ve got one shed full of lawnmowers etc but don’t have room for another shed but sure wish I did. Good point
You may not realize this but if you can wait until darkness and remove the lawn mowers from the shed and put the motorcycles in their place no one has to know, but you my friend, become a Hero. :thumbsup:

You may not realize this but if you can wait until darkness and remove the lawn mowers from the shed and put the motorcycles in their place no one has to know, but you my friend, become a Hero. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the input 👍😎 it’s a tight fit but it’s staying in the garage for about another month and if it doesn’t sell I’m keeping it for myself 😎

Those overhead lights reflecting on the windscreen really complete the look 😎
Ha, ha, I seriously thought they were part of @Old rocket man 's headlight mods, like the daylight running lights on so many cars these days. :rolleyes::roll::roll::roll:
Go wild with those Angry Birds or even get the heasdlight cover versions that @tribal is so fond of.

Thems REAL feather too folks, from ALL over USA and beyond!
If you then check out his own matching eyebrows just AFTER a hedge trimming.....Geezuz! He has the look down pat!;):cool::roll::roll:

1709622409949.png
1709622995057.png

Last edited:
Ha, ha, I seriously thought they were part of @Old rocket man 's headlight mods, like the daylight running lights on so many cars these days. :rolleyes::roll::roll::roll:
Go wild with those Angry Birds or even get the heasdlight cover versions that @tribal is so fond of.

Thems REAL feather too folks, from ALL over USA and beyond!
If you then check out his own matching eyebrows just AFTER a hedge trimming.....Geezuz! He has the look down pat!;):cool::roll::roll:

1709622409949.png
1709622995057.png
Great look and great looking ride. Way cool is all I can say 👍😎👍

It's not what it's worth... It's what it can be compared to. The age and what not being it down. I have seen lower mileage 1st and 2nd rocket III's with perfect paint and new rebuilt everything with paperwork and saddlebags go for no more than 6k.
Imo if you can sell it for $5 grand you should be happy. Even carpenter built custom ones don't even go for more than 8k.

Back