Sad tale from Drazen Drazic on FB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHWf9f4s2LY
The You tube vid was by 'Empire' who/what ever that is. Was it a Triumph paid advert, cannot see anything?
Under that 'Empire' Las Vegas You tube video the text reads:
5000 cc’s of motorcycle mayhem unleashed on Las Vegas Boulevard.. When you have Ernie Vigil and Nick Apex twisting the throttle of the worlds biggest production motorcycle engine what do you get? A drag race where smoke and style chew on the raw power and torque pounding from 2,500cc of angry Triumph Triple Motorcycle Engines. Skill meets luck on a lawless night, this is pure sin in the city that bleeds it. “This video shows expert professional stunt riders in special protective gear on their personally owned motorcycles, riding under professionally controlled, closed course conditions. This video is for entertainment purposes only. The stunts, tricks and riding shown in this video are very dangerous. These acts were performed at great risks to the riders. Everything Empire and its riders does not endorse or encourage stunts, tricks or riding as shown in this video. You should never attempt to imitate any of the riding shown in this video. To do so would break the law and expose yourself, as well as others, to serious personal injuries or even death.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHWf9f4s2LY
The You tube vid was by 'Empire' who/what ever that is. Was it a Triumph paid advert, cannot see anything?
Under that 'Empire' Las Vegas You tube video the text reads:
Thats got triumph written all over it with invisible ink and if someone really wanted to follow the money theyd have there answer.

My 2 cents, i agree theyre promos and advertising for this bike shows tire smoking and hoonigan riding style not a problem. i will also say i could destrot a clutch in 10 minutes by not getting that clutch out of my hand when doing burnouts. Did a part fail or did the rider burn it up? I certainly dont know but i do know when i burnt up my last clutch pack it was all me not knowing how to do a burnout correctly, and with tc and other technology i can see destroying a clutch in 1 effort. Havent read of any other clutches burning up yet but im looking and waiting. ( luckily i was in front of driveway when i added a little color to my steels and fibers due to in my case inexperience)
Hum this makes a lot of sense. As I asked on the other thread I would like the see the reason Triumph declined the warranty. This TC thing could make it very difficult to get a proper burn out and because of the design of the bike it would be considered abuse to try to over ride the system.

Back