My Gift

I getting my wife a new wood spiltting maul. Top of the line, hickory handle. I still have no idea why my first wife called it quits. Have you noticed it was the single "Wild and Crazy Guys" who pointed out the chat was on Valentines Day.

Last edited:
OK.... How about March 17th???

Just kidding. Let's try Wednesday, Feb. 21st, from 7 to 9 PM CST.

Our typical chat nites are on Webnesday nites anyway, I think that's why Shawn originally picked the 14th.

So... remember... Wednesday, Feb. 21st !!!!!

Lots of comments come to mind as I read this thread. Wilber's "kickstand" in the bed joke, Flip polishing his "Rocket", sure Flip. Tomo's "mistakeing" the fact that some will be involved with trying to persuade their best friends to "keep them warm".

I've been married too long to really get into it any longer. Heck, I even stated to her that this past years Christmas gift also covers Valentines Day too. If I'm bold enough, maybe I can use the same line when her birthday comes around in September. Don't know how far that would get me, maybe kicked out of the house for the evening. At least it should be warm in Sept. that I could take the Rocket for a spin, after I "Polish it".

See ya.

Brits face, brits face, brits face, brits face.........

I getting my wife a new spiltting maul. Top of the line, hickory handle. I still have no idea why my first wife called it quits. Have you noticed it was the single "Wild and Crazy Guys" who pointed out the chat was on Valentines Day.

I love that.....If you were a real sport, you'd get her a nice hydraulic wood splitter. If you're real cheap get her a splitting wedge and a 5 pound drilling hammer....don't forget to get her a wide black majic marker so she can draw a picture of your mug on the end of the log before she beats the wedge into oblivion with the 5 pound hammer....:D

My wife has the splitting maul already. I'n thinking a nice pair of yellow chore gloves.... they should last till spring, Her birthday is in March I'll get her a pair of brown jerseys, it should be warmer by then

Back