Remembering Kelly (Hellfire) on this day. It just doesn’t seem like 9 years has passed since we lost him.

Obit on Legacy link:
8D5B7FAC-FEAB-467C-8C24-E789D28D9A9F.jpeg

wow ! Im in shock....to say the very least! It seemed like he was doing better an excited about traveling an hanging out with other captains, i just really cant believe it was suicide! I know he had some bad days, but after he got the motor home he was excited about traveling with his cat gizmo! When anyone finds out about services can ya please post for the rest of us...thanks....rest in peace, our dear friend kelly! (hellfire) :(
RIP hellfire and deep condolences to the family and close friends. Suicides are up all across nation with this dirty diaper of a year 2020 job losses mount and bills pile up add that with confinement which spikes spousal distress. Anybody is similar situation reach out... get out an exercise which will help relieve that anxiety. As a US Army Veteran myself veterans even before covid 22 take their lives on average every day to suicide- its never the answer.

Back