Want to Buy Rocket III standard top radiator shroud

I have one with a broken hole mount you can have. Just noticed the mount hole was cracked through and broke off yesterday in the shed. If you put some Araldite on a metal washer to suit it would probably be fine;):D

Wouldn't of happened with a @Hogweeds stainless polished one though;):D

I'm going to paint it black so while stainless sounds nice, it's a bit of a waste for this.
Thanks mate. i'll come see you again some time soon.

I have two plain ones on the way from Hogweed now, one polished SS and the other Satin black powder coated SS.
I will see what they look like on my Roadsters and probably keep one as I have one of Flipmeister's flat front SS grilles too.
Hogweed's are a smaller complete enclosure of radiator.

Two designs both with vertical slats available (color below is CAD image only)

You temptress, you.

Well ... I want a black one if it's available. And I was going to paint the existing surround satin black too.

Would love to see some pics of one on a bike. I presume if I do a search there's be some on this here forum somewhere.

OK, found the pics of Hogweed's bike.

Not sure about it. I like the lines of the stock sorrounds but the front of the grille on Hogweed's device is cool.

I reckon I'll go with just painting a stock surround first and I'll no doubt see your Hogweed device once you get it mounted. Then I'll be able to judge it properly.

Back