Want to Buy Rocket 3 tank black,screen,r/h peg,pillion backrest.

Siddley1947

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3
Due to a disagreement with the Scottish countryside I now need a tank, screen, r/h peg, pillion backrest. Must be available to UK. Thanks J

Ok, but you need to be more specific about what variation of Rocket you have is it a Standard, Classic, Roadster or Touring?
Might also be an advantage to state the colour for your tank.
Or post a photo of what you need.

I did try but I couldn't figure out how to do it, that's why I tried to explain what happened, sorry if I broke protocol .

Can you please explain the difficulty you had trying to do an Intro. Are you computer literate or like a lot of us not all that cluey where computers are involved. The 'no Intro' thing has been something that has caused issues in the past and the Members here were assured it was easy to do. Thanks in advance.

Can you please explain the difficulty you had trying to do an Intro. Are you computer literate or like a lot of us not all that cluey where computers are involved. The 'no Intro' thing has been something that has caused issues in the past and the Members here were assured it was easy to do. Thanks in advance.
It to me was far from obvious what to do Tomcat. Even when I did get in it took me about three or four attempts to do it without deleting some or all of it.
I didn't get the "create thread" when to my mind I already had.
I'm a trucker not a tekky btw.

Kind of get it now but as a new user it seemed difficult.

Regards John.

It to me was far from obvious what to do Tomcat. Even when I did get in it took me about three or four attempts to do it without deleting some or all of it.
I didn't get the "create thread" when to my mind I already had.
I'm a trucker not a tekky btw.

Kind of get it now but as a new user it seemed difficult.

Regards John.
Your not the 1st and wont be the last to drag the chain on the intros mate , anyway your here now and im sure youll find what your looking for once people get to know you , this forum is more like a local pub than a tourist bar , everyone is friendly they just want to get to know who they are helping.

Back