Xhdskip used to have them but I haven't seen him on here in a long time

So how's work going Mal and are you contemplating becoming a Mexican yet chasing that leetle senorita South over the border?;):D:cool:
I started back in a Fire truck this week, after a month doing day work on short hours, now on day shifts only for a while on a graduated return to work. I got a nice taste of being retired, stay at home, do what I want, 2 road trips, just put my salary in the bank, inspiration to finish the last run of 3 years, 6 months, and 19 days until retirement. I am already way too old for my job, but they keep sending new recruits, who are mad keen and unknowing, who just want to get dirty and sweaty putting out car fires, rubbish skips and other smelly, dirty jobs. I have been to all the fires I ever want to see!! I didn't get this old and good looking without learning a few things!!

Cheers,
Mal.

Good to hear you have all those 'grubs' to do the sh*t work and enjoy it. One day they may pupate and turn into a wise old moth like you. Give us a ring when you want to go for a ride I need the butt kick to get off mine occasionally. ;):D

Back