Want to Buy Roadster windshield hardware

HxNutMike

.040 Over
Ride
2018 Rocket 3 Roadster
I'm looking for the hardware for a standard Roadster windshield. All the chrome bits that bolt onto the plexiglass windshield.
The plan is to mount my tall 7Jurock windshield for winter riding. I use the standard windshield and the sport screen depending on weather and distance during the summer. I'd like to be able to do a quick switchover rather than transferring the hardware from one screen to the other, then back again come spring. Means I'll lose fewer parts! :(

So, if you have a broken windshield, but all the hardware is still good, please contact me.

thanks,
Mike

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
I'm looking for the hardware for a standard Roadster windshield. All the chrome bits that bolt onto the plexiglass windshield.
The plan is to mount my tall 7Jurock windshield for winter riding. I use the standard windshield and the sport screen depending on weather and distance during the summer. I'd like to be able to do a quick switchover rather than transferring the hardware from one screen to the other, then back again come spring. Means I'll lose fewer parts! :(

So, if you have a broken windshield, but all the hardware is still good, please contact me.

thanks,
Mike
not sure of what you need I have the 4 clamps that mount on the front fork used to have the sport windshield attached to them

HxNutMike

.040 Over
Ride
2018 Rocket 3 Roadster
not sure of what you need I have the 4 clamps that mount on the front fork used to have the sport windshield attached to them
Thanks for the note, but I have those clamps. I need all the other mounting hardware that is attached to the windshield so I can mount the new windshield to the fork clamps.

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
Thanks for the note, but I have those clamps. I need all the other mounting hardware that is attached to the windshield so I can mount the new windshield to the fork clamps.
understood..