Want to Buy Roadster windshield hardware

HxNutMike

.040 Over
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
I'm looking for the hardware for a standard Roadster windshield. All the chrome bits that bolt onto the plexiglass windshield.
The plan is to mount my tall 7Jurock windshield for winter riding. I use the standard windshield and the sport screen depending on weather and distance during the summer. I'd like to be able to do a quick switchover rather than transferring the hardware from one screen to the other, then back again come spring. Means I'll lose fewer parts! :(

So, if you have a broken windshield, but all the hardware is still good, please contact me.

thanks,
Mike

I'm looking for the hardware for a standard Roadster windshield. All the chrome bits that bolt onto the plexiglass windshield.
The plan is to mount my tall 7Jurock windshield for winter riding. I use the standard windshield and the sport screen depending on weather and distance during the summer. I'd like to be able to do a quick switchover rather than transferring the hardware from one screen to the other, then back again come spring. Means I'll lose fewer parts! :(

So, if you have a broken windshield, but all the hardware is still good, please contact me.

thanks,
Mike
not sure of what you need I have the 4 clamps that mount on the front fork used to have the sport windshield attached to them

not sure of what you need I have the 4 clamps that mount on the front fork used to have the sport windshield attached to them
Thanks for the note, but I have those clamps. I need all the other mounting hardware that is attached to the windshield so I can mount the new windshield to the fork clamps.

Thanks for the note, but I have those clamps. I need all the other mounting hardware that is attached to the windshield so I can mount the new windshield to the fork clamps.
understood..

Back