For the price of a set of RIVCO (USD182) - you can get a really decent set of new bars.

Scootworks are cheaper but i havent made my mind yet about ordering. 120$ Bit cheaper...Still with shipping this is gona be close to 200CDN$...

Make sure they fit an R3. It is not listed from what I see.
The top bridge holds the instrument cluster. It not universal.

I've just gone through this. Was cheaper by far to buy a set of 1" bars that were a better fit. Note that if you rise more than the Rivco you'll almost certainly need new cables and hoses. R3T throttle cables are a good bit longer - R3T clutch cables are not.

Make sure they fit an R3. It is not listed from what I see.
The top bridge holds the instrument cluster. It not universal.

I've just gone through this. Was cheaper by far to buy a set of 1" bars that were a better fit. Note that if you rise more than the Rivco you'll almost certainly need new cables and hoses. R3T throttle cables are a good bit longer - R3T clutch cables are not.

With Barbagris. Got a std 05. First got Rocco Risers. Good but expensive. No wiring cable changes needes. Then got 14" apes that I added to the rivcos and am pretty happy with. Needed new brake, clutch and throttle cables but wiring just fit with some rearrangement. But loojed at it last week and thought. Why didnt i just get 16" bars with the same pullback? :rolleyes: Cheaper and would make lifting tank easier as the Rivcos move the gauge cluster back too and u have to wiggle the tank past them now.

----but wiring just fit with some rearrangement.
Lucky you - I had to add a small extension to the Left Hand Switch Gear. Thanks to Ken for the connector ordering advice.

I fitted KhromeWerks 1" 2+2 Wide Sweeper Handlebar. Made some bar extensions/weights out of Stainless bar (ends threaded naturally) - Epoxied in. The throttle side I machine to use a bearing in the throttle tube. Best non-bespoke bend bars I have ever had. You can route wiring through if you want. I didn't.

Back