Riding in the Kentucky Hills

This is where our honeymoon suite is. We stayed here 24 years ago. Parked the Harley in the room, new EasyRider magazine and a 6 pack of Keystone light.
20180706_170653.jpg

20180706_104842.jpg
I left Thursday afternoon, ended up in West liberty, running from rain. Headed to Cumberland Gap, had a Hot Chai tea, thanks Eric. It is worth the ride folks. Then on towards Speedwell, across 63, back over 297, in through 92 and 190. Stayed at the beautiful honeymoon suite in Middlesbrough. Headed out this morning up 66 out of Pineville. Great ride

Where is your google map showing the route? :rolleyes:;)

Private parking, self service drink dispenser, and the headboard screwed to the wall.

My kinda livin'
Yeah, the room was 55 bucks. In 1994 it was under 40. The nice motel with pool was 89. I looked for cheaper and found a Holiday Inn for 135. Was glad to get back to my suite

I stopped by the club farm late last night. Picked up a nail or ?. Got on the highway and knew something was wrong. My luck, a slow guy with a trailer was in front of me. I took my time, 45mph, brought it on to the house. About 5 miles. These Bridgestone Max tires are great to run flat. 5 lbs of air when I got in. Now I know how Darkside feels

Back