Riding in November, less traction

G-Force Junkie

Supercharged
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket III GT Black
Wow. Late season. I was out for 5-6 hours on the ZX14R yesterday. Saw a dozen or so folks out. Was up to 14 but down to 8 degrees C on the way home. The words brisk and crisp start to describe the experience. The tires slip at these temps. They lost traction once at 120km/hr....geesh. I may take out the GT today as it is a bit colder out and the GT has heated grips and a better windshield (aftermarket). Forecast for 10 degree high. Nov ride zx14r.jpg

Careful ,the Rocket's got more torque than the ZX an the tyres ain't as grippy . Real easy to spin her up . :)

Careful ,the Rocket's got more torque than the ZX an the tyres ain't as grippy . Real easy to spin her up . :)
I can't afford the rubber:) Each strip these yahoos lay must cost $20. If your slippin', you ain't grippin' and you need to temper the rippin":) A G-Force original:)

I can't afford the rubber:) Each strip these yahoos lay must cost $20. If your slippin', you ain't grippin' and you need to temper the rippin or you be flippin":) A G-Force original:)
I added a little to it. Go ahead and copywrite it for your protection and keep the proceeds.;)

I added a little to it. Go ahead and copywrite it for your protection and keep the proceeds.;)
If your slippin', you ain't grippin' and you need to temper the rippin or you be flippin instead of sippin your favorite pint. I hereby give unlimited rights to the world:) so nobody can be lippin. :) LOL

If your slippin', you ain't grippin' and you need to temper the rippin or you be flippin instead of sippin your favorite pint. I hereby give unlimited rights to the world:) so nobody can be lippin. :) LOL
Fairly certain there's a rap song in there. Throw in a pimpin and all's good.:thumbsup:

Perhaps we shall make it a limerick.

There once was dude from Missippin"
Whose rear end was constantly slippin"
It just took a twist from his throttle hooked wrist
to prevent him from on his face flippin.

His grip was as loose as his lippin,
so his tire would reject any grippin,
he was consistently rude when out for his food
so spent time independently sippin.

Eh, Eh?

Perhaps we shall make it a limerick.

There once was dude from Missippin"
Whose rear end was constantly slippin"
It just took a twist from his throttle hooked wrist
to prevent him from on his face flippin.

His grip was as loose as his lippin,
so his tire would reject any grippin,
he was consistently rude when out for his food
so spent time independently sippin.

Eh, Eh?
I guess it gets lonely up around your parts.:thumbsup:

Back