My Mrs was wondering why her helment got a bit of a vibration up one day. Suppose some do going a bit over 200. When we got home I asked her what is the fastest you have ever done, she said 140kmh, I said not any more. I think she was a bit surprised she went over 200 but I think a bit proud as she told a lot of her friends and that I have lifted the wheel. She has never not wanted to go on with me when nice weather or on bike runs. I take my hat off to her expecially knowing she lost her father at a young age after he crashed his bike. This one is a keeper :)

Worst thing that I ever did was to encourage my wife to get her own m/c license. She used to just go along for the ride no matter how fast or how far leaned over. Now, it's a thump on the head if I get too fast. If I lean too far I can feel her tense up on the back. No joy in double up anymore. She has to ride her own.

We got up to 200kms on a trip going up north few years back, but its dicey with the Roo's Emu's crossing on the roads.. Saori does'nt care what speed we do :D
She is just happy to be riding on the bike anytime :)

Gives me the Schitts when she goes to sleep, Locks her hands into the seat strap :(
Being Japanese she can just fall asleep anywhere :rolleyes:.. god love her :)

I've been close or a hair over 90mph. She doesn't mind the speed, it how fast I accelerate, because the back rest is short (trying to find a better alternative) she feels as if she may just flip over it.

Last year during a long ride through Northern PA my wife passed out on the back of the Rocket. It just about scared the crap out of me because she fell forward and smacked my helmet with hers. Had a good chuckle about it be we pulled over just up the road to grab a drink and a bite. She blamed the fact that we where riding along a river and she passed out watching the water go by.

I know I have trouble keeping up with Steve when he is riding double with Katie.:rolleyes:

be for the wife got her M/C got her up to 180 on the buss but 110 is all on the rocket only been on it 2 or 3 times with her hell I got to get on her for running 80 and 90 in a 55 she thinks that spyder is a race car I told her the cops won't think that lol:D

My Mrs & I got back into riding a few years back after raising a couple of sons. She's had her own license since we were in high school but when I asked her if she wanted her own bike she said " If we get whacked, I want to go together".
I get the fingers to the ribs around 80 on the Harley. She doesn't like the Rocket, calls it the other woman. :rolleyes:

Back