rekindled an old flame

breeze

Living Legend
Ride
07 classic/01legend/72 bonne
been busy with work and life since November or so could not stand it anymore 30 degrees out went and did a little threpy today froze my butt off but it felt so good.the temp. changes the smells the idiots pulling out in front of you cold tires slipping on cold roads speedo moving as fast as some rpm guages the people that want to talk ,ask questions about the bike cops wanting to give out speeding tickets only a short 45 miles but I feel so refreshed bring on work and life again I"m ready

been busy with work and life since November or so could not stand it anymore 30 degrees out went and did a little threpy today froze my butt off but it felt so good.the temp. changes the smells the idiots pulling out in front of you cold tires slipping on cold roads speedo moving as fast as some rpm guages the people that want to talk ,ask questions about the bike cops wanting to give out speeding tickets only a short 45 miles but I feel so refreshed bring on work and life again I"m ready

Everything smells like oil to you, Bro!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :roll:
. . . even in the dark. :roll:

Everything smells like oil to you, Bro!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :roll:
. . . even in the dark. :roll:
still smells like money.Get a kick from these government workers *****ing,moaning ,complaining they dont have a paycheck coming in,stop and think about all those rig hands unemployed when the oilfields shut down and how many other people ,businesses it effected for a lot longer.Most oilfield hands I know are living paycheck to paycheck didnt have all these charities feeding them,paying their bills

Back