Reband Exhaust system anyone?

I've got reband fitted as shown in my avatar pic.....it gets HOT!.....I have wrapped mine in exhaust bandage as well ......it was quite loud to I took the baffle out and repacked it .....I've had most pipes / full systems....I like the reband ....I am in the UK and I know what ever Rocket gathering I go to I won't be seeing another bike with it fitted

I've got reband fitted as shown in my avatar pic.....it gets HOT!.....I have wrapped mine in exhaust bandage as well ......it was quite loud to I took the baffle out and repacked it .....I've had most pipes / full systems....I like the reband ....I am in the UK and I know what ever Rocket gathering I go to I won't be seeing another bike with it fitted
Same as mine even the lava wrap

I have a set of Rebands on my 09 standard. They are b!tch to get fitted on the bike and sealed up where they don't leak. Like Tony said...the holes drilled thru the pipes where the thread boss is was a stupid idea. My understanding is they have changed a few things but I still prefer the CES I have on my Roadster

I have a set of Rebands on my 09 standard. They are b!tch to get fitted on the bike and sealed up where they don't leak. Like Tony said...the holes drilled thru the pipes where the thread boss is was a stupid idea. My understanding is they have changed a few things but I still prefer the CES I have on my Roadster

You're talking about your blue R3 right? It didn't seem loud to me at all.

The reband pipes have improved in fit markedly in the last twelve months, with ones I have fitted the early issues seem fixed. The look of the heat shield is a person's thing. Some love it. Not me :) The power output for a stock or mild motor is great. If you are doing an engine more than 225hp tell them and they will make it differently.

The reband pipes have improved in fit markedly in the last twelve months, with ones I have fitted the early issues seem fixed. The look of the heat shield is a person's thing. Some love it. Not me :) The power output for a stock or mild motor is great. If you are doing an engine more than 225hp tell them and they will make it differently.
Thanks for the info Neville.
I will install a pipe and a Ramair filter, then I will visit you later and get you to do the engine up a bit.

You're talking about your blue R3 right? It didn't seem loud to me at all.

Yes. Not all that loud until you get on it, just a pain to get fitted and sealed up. Power is good and heatsheild does ok. Mr Lush posted that they have corrected some of the fitment issues so should be a better product now

Just curious if anyone has the Reband Exhaust system. Would like to hear their experience so far and any videos/sound clips would be appreciated! Thanks
I have just brought a R3 with Reband exhaust which has been wrapped. I have used the db killer which came with the bike and have been running it fitted. The bike definitely runs better with baffles in. Must prefer a bit more back pressure. The system does get hot and will burn your jeans if you put your foot where it should be on the peg. I am going to sell mine and go back to the standard twin pipe set up. I prefer the looks.

Back