Random Rideout Pictures

Blairbiker

Knight of the road
Ride
Triumph Rocket GT
i can't see anywhere to put pictures of ride outs apart from in media, so thought it might be a good idea for folks to stick photos of their bikes when they are out and about on this thread. This one was taken a few days ago with @Glassback59 on his Black GT
Moulin moor heading towards Pitlochry
20210817_174112.jpg

I do like the Triple-Black. Was this the reason for your upgrade?
-MIG

I like all three but favor the silver/gray model as it has something the others don't. It has hand painted pin stripes on the tank with the painters initials on the lower rear side of the tank. Not as sparkly as the others but a little more unique!
"Unique" is what got me into Triumphs... and classic Buicks... :cool:
-MIG

I do like the Triple-Black. Was this the reason for your upgrade?
-MIG
...call me a sucker for temptation...i would have kept every bike ive owned as i loved them all for their individuality.....the triple black just drew my attention...plus as there are only 7 GT's (ive been told) in New Zealand...and possibly mine is the only one in the South Island which made it more of a desire to own. I absolutely love these new Rockets for their handling ability...comfort and power along with all the electronic assistance you receive whilst riding...what fuel consumption your doing etc...great bikes.

Looking forward to seeing your triple black in some of the amazing scenery you have in new Zealand! 👍
We are in winter albeit towards the tail end of it now so rides are carefully chosen so as to avoid ice and sand which is put on the ice. Plus, now we have a lockdown due to the Delta variant of covid and we are housebound...i have cleaned and fussed over the bike a few times in the last week!.
We..the Triumph Riders Motorcycle Club of NZ, have our High Country Run in October which this year will take us to Lake Hawea down south...in the south island. Riders from our different chapters all over NZ join this ride. There will be some good photo opportunities there. Also, the annual AGM of the club will be in Hanmer in February next year and our chapter is hosting this. As Road Boss for the Canterbury Chapter, i have the opportunity to organize an interesting ride for everyone and have sorted a route that includes mountain valleys and climbs with rivers and native bush...should be good. There will be a post with photos following these two rides.

Last edited:
Back