I'd sure like to attend this but I've got no idea where or when it will be. There are three RAA West threads but none have the time and location on the first page. I'd like to have the time to go through the 300 or so posts in the three threads, and checked quite a few, but I never came across a page like the one for RAA East, which gives all of the information in the first post.
Look at the entertainment factor chasing all the information down. Piece of cake, Just have all your peeps, bikes and gear in Bloomfield NM Sept 11 @ Best Western (or Breeze's acres) for a weeks play OR follow Steve early...:whitstling::laugh::banghead:

I'd sure like to attend this but I've got no idea where or when it will be. There are three RAA West threads but none have the time and location on the first page. I'd like to have the time to go through the 300 or so posts in the three threads, and checked quite a few, but I never came across a page like the one for RAA East, which gives all of the information in the first post.

Where is the third?
There are just 2 threads for RAA WEST 2020.
One is for sign up.

Last edited:
Look at the entertainment factor chasing all the information down. Piece of cake, Just have all your peeps, bikes and gear in Bloomfield NM Sept 11 @ Best Western (or Breeze's acres) for a weeks play OR follow Steve early...:whitstling::laugh::banghead:

Excellent response, Ray!

The post goes up fast since there a lot of interest in this great event.. The east events are easier to understand because it’s just a meeting place and all rides are day rides out of the hub and most are a la carte and smaller groups.

first post there tells you where you are going,where to stay,when to go,west tried to ask opinions

Pizza would explain all!

Where is the third?
There are just 2 threads for RAA WEST 2020.
One is for sign

Yup, two, one closed and one for sign. That's why I said three. In any event, where and when is it.

Karin and I had lunch at the pizza joint last week, the first time for her. I'll call you upon my return from Death Valley and, yes, let's get some pizza. My treat this time.

Back