RAA WEST 2020 SIGN-UP

I am looking a driver for my truck and trailer for the event. I would like someone to drive the rig to each lodging destination starting in Bloomfield and of course ending there. I would like to have the rig there to carry my things and provide support for any bike that would need it. Other members would be welcome to us the space for their needs also.

Driver must be capable of handling a full size new diesel Ram 2500 truck and 20 ft trailer. I will pay all fuel costs and an allowance for one meal each day while in service. Ideally this would be someone that wants to make the trip but not as a rider.

And a wide study ramp just in case.
No do not have a ramp for the truck. If you break down we’d have to get a trailer, hence the desire to carry a spare bike, gear, coolers and clothes enough to never have to do laundry and have clean stuff every day. I want it all.;)

No do not have a ramp for the truck. If you break down we’d have to get a trailer, hence the desire to carry a spare bike, gear, coolers and clothes enough to never have to do laundry and have clean stuff every day. I want it all.;)
Trying to be funny on this end Mel.

my turn at a try to be funny:NO STUDY for me ramp or no ramp,I do have a sturdy ramp though
Brother Breeze, If I were to tell you I am about fed up with technology, especially auto correct, would you think less of me?

Back