She was planning on in Kentucky near the Tenn line just haven't had time to go up there and check things out yet
She'll be on here to give more details when she gets time

Tenn-tucky bar!
Had a great evening there a few years ago!

Between the East & West options I know that I would be more likely to make it to this East option, so I am going to do my best to shoot for this. It would be really cool to coordinate the areas to include being where the Outlaw has his food truck! That would be a highlight of the trip for me :D

Between the East & West options I know that I would be more likely to make it to this East option, so I am going to do my best to shoot for this. It would be really cool to coordinate the areas to include being where the Outlaw has his food truck! That would be a highlight of the trip for me :D

Crying.jpg

I can't commit to either till I see how my finances go, but my wife, and my parents before, told me that I ain't right, so I'm liable to strap a tent and sleeping bag to my bike and hit either or both, you never know. My wife and I visited my older daughter over the holidays, her boyfriend took me aside and asked my permission to propose to her, I warned him, too, that she ain't right, he said I know. :D

I could probably also attend RAA East if you have room for, and let me park my pickup truck and bike trailer at your place Lupe.
By all means Mike, or just catch a plane and get here, i have a bike for you to ride as well, lets find out when the one @sweettennbabe is putting toghether is and will go from there, i wanna see the mothman festival!

Wow. I have never heard of Mothman in my entire life. You learn something new every day!

Back