R3GT Turn Signal Problem

Yeah, I don't get it either. It's not like the bike is sold for a few months, right? However, can't blame the dealership itself, they can't do much over the manufacturer allowance. However, I'm quite dissapointed by these issues (have another one not mentioned here), never had such trouble with a new Triumph (Rocket is my third one).

Why is this issue still an issue? From my POV, there should be no question as to the correct software version. (Configuration management 101.) By this time, a factory engineer should have been dispatched to either resolve the issue or order the moto replaced. Mine failed, twice, on the way home. Took away a lot of the joy. I lost it for something like 5 weeks to technical issues this past summer (paid the loan and insurance though). These are not cheap machines and, although I respect and appreciate my Dealer's service folk, I am not sure they are getting optimum manufacturer support.
My dealer contacted Triumoh and they agreed to replace the display cluster under warranty, where some of the programming lives evidently (?). They did that in less than an hour, loaded the software and I haven’t experienced any problems since. That was a $1400 fix they paid for and it appears fixed the issues.

My dealer contacted Triumoh and they agreed to replace the display cluster under warranty, where some of the programming lives evidently (?). They did that in less than an hour, loaded the software and I haven’t experienced any problems since. That was a $1400 fix they paid for and it appears fixed the issues.
You're a lucky guy then, I'll try to propose this to my dealer, we'll see how it turns out :)

You're a lucky guy then, I'll try to propose this to my dealer, we'll see how it turns out :)
The dealer said Triumoh was apparently aware of the problem and actually offered the fix themselves, so you should have no problems (?).

The dealer said Triumoh was apparently aware of the problem and actually offered the fix themselves, so you should have no problems (?).
Well, that spunds promising, I'll see ehat they will tell me on my next visit. Thanks for info mate 😊

Back