R3 repair manual?

alselec

.060 Over
Probably been ask before, but has anyone come out with a Rocket 3 Repair manual? Be nice to have. I haven't seen one by Triumph yet.

Ramblings

One of the first things I bought after buying the beast. Okay, I lied. I got the flange covers for the exhaust and then the book........No, I got the book after I added the floor boards and heal/toe shifter. Wait a minute, was that before I got the black bolts for the gas cover? Actually I put on the saddle bags before the bolts but then I remembered to also buy and install the risers just before I......no that's not right either.

Well anyway, I have the book and it's a good one!

PianoMan said:
One of the first things I bought after buying the beast. Okay, I lied. I got the flange covers for the exhaust and then the book........No, I got the book after I added the floor boards and heal/toe shifter. Wait a minute, was that before I got the black bolts for the gas cover? Actually I put on the saddle bags before the bolts but then I remembered to also buy and install the risers just before I......no that's not right either.

Well anyway, I have the book and it's a good one!
PianoMan, I went down to the hardware store today and bought black bolts for gas inlet cover. About fifty cents each, shot a little clear coat to the tops for protection, and it really looks pretty sharp. Thanks for idea.

Back