Quick-shifter stopped upshifting

EskimoPie

Supercharged
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 GT
Having an odd issue with my quick-shifter. It still downshifts fine, but it stopped upshifting. No issues with normal clutched upshifts. It's still enabled in the menus and I also tried disabling it and re-enabling it with no effect. Any thoughts or off to the dealership I go?

Having an odd issue with my quick-shifter. It still downshifts fine, but it stopped upshifting. No issues with normal clutched upshifts. It's still enabled in the menus and I also tried disabling it and re-enabling it with no effect. Any thoughts or off to the dealership I go?
Same kind of issue after 1000km use(q-s installed by dealer afterwards) - stopped upshifting(all gears). First time dealer changed that pressure sensor -> last about 500km and stopped to upshift from 4->5->6, up to 4 works fine. Back to dealer and according to report some software tuning/ threshold values adjustment. So far working(+700km).

Thanks for the tip. I tried the procedure though and it didn't seem to change anything. Still can downshift, but upshifts won't go through without the clutch (unless RPMs are just right). Unfortunately today on my ride into work, I got a "Transmission Fault" indication on the display. Looks like off to the dealer I go.

Same kind of issue after 1000km use(q-s installed by dealer afterwards) - stopped upshifting(all gears). First time dealer changed that pressure sensor -> last about 500km and stopped to upshift from 4->5->6, up to 4 works fine. Back to dealer and according to report some software tuning/ threshold values adjustment. So far working(+700km).
Now after +1800 km more ride, same upshifting trouble returned. Also noted, low oil level(which has been commonly reported issue for new Rockets). Filling up oil around mid-scale of oil stick scale and Q-S starts upshifting again... Let's see if this happened just by accident.

Hi, that sounds exactly like what happened to mine and it needed replacing under warranty but funnily enough triumph wanted the quick shifter returned to base so they could do diagnostic work on it because apparently they just don't fail. New one in place and all going good

Hi, that sounds exactly like what happened to mine and it needed replacing under warranty but funnily enough triumph wanted the quick shifter returned to base so they could do diagnostic work on it because apparently they just don't fail. New one in place and all going good
11'000 miles on mine and still works fine. Sorry to hear of the trouble but i hope all gets sorted out.

Now after +1800 km more ride, same upshifting trouble returned. Also noted, low oil level(which has been commonly reported issue for new Rockets). Filling up oil around mid-scale of oil stick scale and Q-S starts upshifting again... Let's see if this happened just by accident.
Low oil level common for new rockets? Have not heard, mine does not burn oil.

Back