Ponters Divorce!!!

insure the h e l l out of it and chain it to a pole outside a biker bar with a for sale sign on it.

Ever thought of 'Polygamy'--keeping two is costly,
Last time I tried Polygamy cost m e a lot more than keeping 2:evil:

So what are you getting Mr Ponters
Am deciding between the Thruxton an the Norton

Was I the only one getting hornyo_O
Now why am i not suprised that you said that! :roll:

har-f#ckin -har Ponters .. reality is if anyone was giving anyone the flick it would be Rach kicking your sad sorry arse out !!!!!!!! As far as the Rocket goes good luck finding a new owner , maybe some cashed up clubbie , they have all migrated down to St Kilda haven't they :ninja: stick a for sale sign on it on Fitzroy Street.
Funny you should mention that. Speaking to a couple of blokes from st kilda way:sneaky:

Offer to sell it to the police force that set out the tire strip to stop you. If they want something fast enough to chase down bad guys, they know first hand that it's much faster than anything they currently have.

I don't think the f*kwit copper who did that could afford a push bike these days.

Last time I tried Polygamy cost m e a lot more than keeping 2:evil:

Am deciding between the Thruxton an the Norton

Now why am i not suprised that you said that! :roll:

Funny you should mention that. Speaking to a couple of blokes from st kilda way:sneaky:

I spent some time at the Ton up Bar and new Norton dealership at Redcliffe this week.
The Norton looks hot but is priced at $40k with aftermarket pipes and doesn't come on song until after 4000 rpm.
I was thinking about a replacement until I heard that.

Back