Phoenix, AZ Triumph Dealers?

Hello

I'm planning on spending some time in Phoenix and wondering about service and modifications. Does anyone know the Triumph Dealers or cool independent operators in the area??
A.Z.SUPERBIKES 480 898 0559 ASK FOR KYLE OR ADAM TOP NOTCH GUYS AND HELLUVA MECHANICS LAST TIME I TALKED TO THEM SAID THEY WERE GOING TO LEAVE DEALER AND START OWN SHOP TWO GUYS GARAGE?? WORTH THE TIME TO FIND THEM IF THEY DID

AZ Superbikes was bought by the RideNow group and is now RideNow Euro. Last I heard Kyle was still there. Phone number is the same.

AZ Superbikes was bought by the RideNow group and is now RideNow Euro. Last I heard Kyle was still there. Phone number is the same.
WHEN DID THE BUY OUT HAPPEN? KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT KYLE/ADAM STARTING OWN PLACE? TWO GUYS GARAGE? IN CHANDLER?

WHEN DID THE BUY OUT HAPPEN? KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT KYLE/ADAM STARTING OWN PLACE? TWO GUYS GARAGE? IN CHANDLER?

Looks like Kyle applied for a business license for Two Guyes Garage (that's how its spelled) in Gilbert in May. They have a Facebook page. I haven't been up to the dealership in almost a year so I'm not sure he's still there. I do think I heard that Eric from TSS was working there. If so, that would be a plus. I know Eric started his own shop when TSS closed but it only lasted a year or so.

Looks like the buyout by Ridenow happened in recently. First news I heard was earlier this month. I never liked the original owner, and I'm no fan of the RideNow conglomerate, so its kind of a wash for me. I bought my R3 at TSS but they've been closed for quite awhile. AZSBK is only 15 minutes from home so it makes sense for me. Their parts prices have always been ridiculously high but they have some really good guys in service.

Looks like the buyout by Ridenow happened in recently. First news I heard was earlier this month. I never liked the original owner, and I'm no fan of the RideNow conglomerate, so its kind of a wash for me. I bought my R3 at TSS but they've been closed for quite awhile. AZSBK is only 15 minutes from home so it makes sense for me. Their parts prices have always been ridiculously high but they have some really good guys in service.

I was at Westgate Bike night last week and Ridenow had a booth. Talked to new manager - he had been in Phoenix for about 2 weeks, had just moved here from Chicago. Said he was hired to improve shop.

Back