Mother's aluminum polish, use it on the exhaust also
1614622407470.png

I've been using the Original Bike Spirits Spray cleaner and Polish for years on all my bikes. All parts (except the windshields). It's been great. I rarely wash my bikes (except after salty road rides and sh!t), otherwise, it's been only this thing and my bikes are usually in show room condition (except in riding season).

Thanks for the great tips! For those that are interested, I have scheduled to have the bike ceramic coated, using "GTECHNIQ" which apparently is good, but for which I have no direct experience. They are going to charge me $350 to do the bike, and it is supposed to last for 3-5 years. Happy to share some insights after the work is done!

For me first of all is try to clean with the Triumph Muc-off, I show some photos from now cleaning, the result it's not bad, also it smells good.
If someone can see in the first photo, some brown dots on the polished aluminum, after cleaning and finishing it continues but little better...., I think that later I will try your proposed solutions, send photos please.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 37
  • cleaning.jpg
    cleaning.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 38
  • finish.jpg
    finish.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I've been using the Original Bike Spirits Spray cleaner and Polish for years on all my bikes. All parts (except the windshields). It's been great. I rarely wash my bikes (except after salty road rides and sh!t), otherwise, it's been only this thing and my bikes are usually in show room condition (except in riding season).
Yep...I swear by this too...good stuff.

Back