CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
Haven't seen any new posts offering for sale in awhile. Any available out there or are they now made with unobtainium?

I have a wife and my wallet is always thin.

But I did manage to buy the tank pads for the rocket on the weekend both sides and back of the tank brand new.
What year is your ride because the pads for the 2011 ect. Roadster are mega hard to find.

What year is your ride because the pads for the 2011 ect. Roadster are mega hard to find.

An 06 classic. I'm sure that they fit 04 to 18 rocket but not the touring.

These ones are a spare set as I already have the rear one on and a set on the shelf of the side ones

As I don't want to much black on the blue beast.😜

Still available here too. I have a couple of used knee sets in the storage (a few find they peel off eventually despite following prep cleaning) and there is a new old stock set on sale here in Oz that has been there for years.
He is selling them for half the old stock price of Au$66.55. They were about double that when last sold at dealers.
Postage to me is about Au$15 and probably Au$65 for him to post overseas if he was willing. He was a dealer at some stage and has another Triumph leather jacket and a few other bits.

TRIUMPH KNEE PADS​

Au$33.25. That is US$24.
s-l800.webp

Back