For Sale Brand new OZclaw!!

are the ozclaws worth it?

Worth what?
It's well made at a fair cost and gives a good alternative look to the bearclaw. That's why I bought one.
It doesn't seal the intake or include a filter, so I don't know that it's any more functional than the bearclaw.

Kong_3.jpg

Nice, I like it.

None that anyone has proven, but it does seem like it would catch cooler air, and it does look really good.

Cool air onto the coolant expansion tank perhaps, but not much to the air filters.

I have for sale a brand new never taken out of the shipping box OZclaw!! I have hit a hard spot and need money fast so As much as I hate to let it go I have to sell it.

OZclaw- $200 + shipping

This cost me $320 a month ago and has not been installed. Please help me out and buy it if you are looking a boost to airflow and performance!
This is a long shot. Do you still have the OZclaw for sale?

I have for sale a brand new never taken out of the shipping box OZclaw!! I have hit a hard spot and need money fast so As much as I hate to let it go I have to sell it.

OZclaw- $200 + shipping

This cost me $320 a month ago and has not been installed. Please help me out and buy it if you are looking a boost to airflow and performance!
This is a long shot. Do you still have the OZclaw for sale?

Back