Oxford bags soft luggage

Gapster

.020 Over
Has anybody used Oxford soft saddlebags with a standard Rocket 3?

I have a set which were excellent on my Daytona 1200, but I'm wondering if they will be OK on the Rocket?

Unfortunately, I can't pre-fit and check before I pick the bike up, and I have to take them through checked-in baggage at the airport so I don't want to discover they are unsuitable when I get there... Alternatively, I'll take a seat hump bag and travel light :? It's only a 600mile trip.

Gapster said:
Has anybody used Oxford soft saddlebags with a standard Rocket 3?

I have a set which were excellent on my Daytona 1200, but I'm wondering if they will be OK on the Rocket?

Unfortunately, I can't pre-fit and check before I pick the bike up, and I have to take them through checked-in baggage at the airport so I don't want to discover they are unsuitable when I get there... Alternatively, I'll take a seat hump bag and travel light :? It's only a 600mile trip.

Hi Gapster – So you’ve finally got yourself an R3…….Iv used a set of expandable Oxford panniers they will work OK. I take the back seat off, put some protective (whateveritscalled) over the paintwork, fit the panniers and then refit the seat over the top of the pannier straps. That way the panniers aren’t going anywhere……. :wink:

Have a nice ride home..... :p

Back