Osiyo! Greetings from Oklahoma City!

Welcome from the Big City Of Henryetta Oklahoma:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Just a suggestion. Ride the bike for awhile stock and get use to it. Give you more time to read up on all the different ways you can modify this bike. Doing this way can save you money and time. Good to see other Okie. We have a few on here one more just sweetens the pot.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Left the cover off bike last night (what was i thinking)

Home of Jim Shoulders and Troy Aikman!
You know any people in Checotah?

A few. Checotah has a toy run coming up on the 8th of Dec. interested? Small run but a lot of locals who are nuts. Here is a pic or two of my bike. IMG_0591.JPG IMG_0570.JPG I'm one of the nuts with the red plates:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

A few. Checotah has a toy run coming up on the 8th of Dec. interested? Small run but a lot of locals who are nuts. Here is a pic or two of my bike. IMG_0591.JPG IMG_0570.JPG I'm one of the nuts with the red plates:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Yessir I’m interested as long as weather allows. Send me some details? Thank you.
Good looking bike!
I know a family named Frost from Checotah, the old man was on the police dept. years back.

sijtwin, that red plate on his bike means Muscogee tribe, one of the wildest, dont mess with sonny when has been drinking is what should be taken from that tag.:eek::eek: LOL!

Will do when it gets a bit closer. $ell the way the weathers been by that time we may all be covered in snow. :(:(:(:(:( Hopefully not. I take the fifth on tag comment:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Otahitsu?
Her family must have been some of the smart ones from NC that didn’t get sucked into that Trail of Tears idea.:)

Ayv asvnasdi hawa!
Actually she's of Western Band heritage, nevertheless her father switched allegiance to the Eastern Band since he's a preacher and they needed him there in Cherokee territory...well he's retired now but staying there in Cherokee.

To civilized from my view. Wife is Cherokee am Creek. Has been more Than one argument on who is the most civilized tribe. She wins every time. Says the Creeks are a bit stupid and to wild. Yet are tags in the Creek nation are cheaper. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Medical benefits are better to. Dental and availability of hospitals even better. Newer and less headaches. The Creek nation never had a song wrote about them and have never been real popular but they do look out for their own. Very much so a great group of #ssholes and for some reason fit right in.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: There is a big push here in the Creek nation to relearn the Native Language. Not a easy language to master. Have learned to write but still very rusty when it comes to speaking. Course's are afford and private instruction included. All free of course. Still very tough to learn. Really have enjoyed this post very much. Anytime we have a minute or to to shine above the rest i respect that. No matter what tribe. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back