zenbiker

Turbocharged
Ride
Carpenter R3
Was a member several years ago riding a Carpenter Racing modified R3. I sold the bike a year ago but have very recently purchased a new 2021 R3 GT. I love the new look and the increased performance stats as well as the electronic advances.
The Carpentered bike was scary fast but the upgraded technology and appearance were irresistible.
Good to be back!

2012cliff

Supercharged
Ride
2008 tour
It's hard to resist riding a bike that brings so many smiles. Twist the grip and hang on. 🏍️👀👀. When I was a little boy, my brother and I played a game called "betcha can't do this". Usually started by breaking sticks over our knees, progressively getting bigger sticks. Then getting into jumping or ramping our bikes higher and farther.

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 GT...Black.
Welcome back Zenbiker....thinkin you will love the GT......for me, its all i want...well, for now!...lol...you know how we roll....

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
Welcome back. I ride a Lush 200 hp 2014 Roadster and love it but I also have a new Gen TFC that is equally as fun.