not sure if my last help message went through

cuznjohn

.020 Over
hi everyone can i pick your brain for some help. i am installing a pingle electric shifter on my 08 rocket 3 i had the shifter and removed it from my goldwing. my question is how many coils does the rocket have and do you know what wire is the positive on the coils. i looked up on a site and it said that one coil is a double but the two coils i can see both have 4 wires going to them. i need to ground the coil positive through the pingle for 1/500 th of a second for the bike to shift it worked great on the wing so now doing it to this bike. any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance and

RIDE SAFE

wiring diagram is in the service manual. Be sure you're using the right one depending on model

Yeah I saw that thread yesterday, was some replies, there's 3 duel coils, 2 easily visible bolted under the frame rail under the right side of the tank ( have to lift tank up to see them) & the 3rd lives nestled forward of those 2, in the middle under the frame, under all the spaghetti. Check your first thread I think Wayne posted which wire was which

Back