no more rockets and more???

Not sure if this is the case with all new bike buyers, but when I bought my current rocket new last xmas, I got an email from Triumph congratulating me on my purchase and they asked the things I liked about the Rocket and what improvements, in my opinion, could be made to enhance the Rocket. Why would they ask if they were going to discontinue it?
My personal thinking is they will continue with it but with improvements made based on feedback from buyers...hope so..

All Roadster rear wheels are interchangeable and have an ABS ring fitted. Touring rear wheels are narrower and earlier Std and Classic rear wheels do not have the ABS ring.

Hi all. Hope to be proved wrong about this but I'm dubi9us about any new/uprated R3s ever arriving.

My reasoning in the form of a Question is why would you? Only reason for boosting engine capacity I could see would be to improve performance.

If Triumph wanted more performance surely they'd just up the compression from its current low value and reprofile the cams. Bam! How much horsepower do you want again Sir?

No designing, retooling, rejigging and very little expense. It's what I'd do if I was an accountant (and that's who run companies).

Back