New Ulm, TX British & Euro Rallye - May 15-17, 2009

TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
I figured I would post this here instead of our Lone Star group since Lonzol and maybe some of the other Okies might be making it also. Of course, since they are NEAR the Lone Star State, I guess we could let them in our group as like, step children, or something.. :D

http://www.texmoto.com/texmotoEvents/DisplayEvents.asp?Details=4224

I can't get the British Motorcycle Owners Association (BMOA) web page to come up from behind our lovely proxy server here at work (but I can post on here all day.. lol) But here is the link to it.. www.bmoaonline.com

STEP CHILDREN! Now that really hurts! All kidding aside this is a cool get together, I was there last year (TxRIIIRider couldn't make it AGAIN!) and I will be there this year. Most everyone camps out, its a cool rally. Hope to see many of you there!
(don't count on you know who!) ;)

Lonnie

I was just kidding.. The last rally, prior to RAA III, that I got to go to was the Sparks rally just outside of OKC.. :) I have the PC pics still on my website.. I don't think the wife has even seen the non-PC pics... lol

STEP CHILDREN! Now that really hurts! All kidding aside this is
a cool get together, I was there last year (TxRIIIRider couldn't make it AGAIN!) and I will be there this year. Most everyone camps out, its a cool rally. Hope to see many of you there!
(don't count on you know who!) ;)

Lonnie

Can't wait!

Sounds good, I can't wait for spring to get here. I hope to have some turn signal mod's and a solo seat done by then. Get that " bagger" look go'n on.

txriii----hhhhmmm.... okie stepchild huh! i thought it was sooners in bcs championship game??? heck--ya'll can't beat texas tech!!---:eek::eek::eek:---maybe next year.:confused: ha!---john

Oh yeah.. lol well.. well.. atleast I don't post a cool ass pic of a chopped Rocket in progress in the photo album and then don't tell anyone about it.. lol

and we still have the Spurs to go... who beat LA last night.. :)

That's a wild looking work in progress!

txriii----hhhhmmm.... okie stepchild huh! i thought it was sooners in bcs championship game??? heck--ya'll can't beat texas tech!!-----maybe next year.:confused: ha!---john

Back