For Sale NEW Triumph Leather bibs/bras/tank protectors - TOURING ONLY

I'm in, I don't care about speed of receipt if you want to send them to Paul, I don't think insurance is necessary, I've never had anything lost or damaged.. let me know what I owe you
No worries I'll get it organised if @Joesmoe Paul is happy, but you both have to decide who the receiver is and just make one payment to me via Paypal in Aussie $ as 'Send money to friend/relative' that you recover/split etc from the other.

I'll need an address to send to, and an email address to register when I post so you receive tracking updates directly.

Another plain sold - 1 plain one left and 4 studded - HAVE YOU TOURING CAPTAINS NO SENSE OF TASTE! STUDS ROCK! ;):D

Hi Ishrub have you got a studded one left still ?
Postage would be to Mount Barker 5251.
Yeah mate, no problem, I'm diving into my shed today so will grab them. PM your address and I'll provide a postage quote and payment details.

Yeah mate, no problem, I'm diving into my shed today so will grab them. PM your address and I'll provide a postage quote and payment details.
PM sent

Three plain and one studded version sold, but still have one plain and three studded available.

Last edited:
Back