Welcome aboard from Christchurch New Zealand....I think youre gonna love this bike!...Lamonster Garage make a tail tidy for your bike plus other bits....enjoy.
Thanks

WELCOME! to our R3 Family... You're in for a treat!!! The adrenaline rush is addictive and you'll be sporting a new Perma-Grin after your first ride. Be sure to post photos and give us your first ride report.
-MIG

WELCOME! to our R3 Family... You're in for a treat!!! The adrenaline rush is addictive and you'll be sporting a new Perma-Grin after your first ride. Be sure to post photos and give us your first ride report.
-MIG
Will do

Well, Put 100 miles on her the first day. Left it in Road mode haven’t changed any of the settings yet. Have been using the spare key due to the FOB showing red when I press the button. Very impressed with the bike so far. Seems to handle very well, I live in the twisties. I’ve already scheduled my first service based on my useage. Price of service seems high 585.00 but I think I’d feel better if the dealer did the first one. My hope is they will be able to detect any thing out of the ordinary based on their knowledge of the bike. I’m not a mechanic, but I can change oil.

Well, Put 100 miles on her the first day. Left it in Road mode haven’t changed any of the settings yet. Have been using the spare key due to the FOB showing red when I press the button. Very impressed with the bike so far. Seems to handle very well, I live in the twisties. I’ve already scheduled my first service based on my useage. Price of service seems high 585.00 but I think I’d feel better if the dealer did the first one. My hope is they will be able to detect any thing out of the ordinary based on their knowledge of the bike. I’m not a mechanic, but I can change oil.
keep holding the key fob button down for a while longer...it'll turn green...then do the same at the end of your ride...it'll go red again...just saves the battery a bit.

keep holding the key fob button down for a while longer...it'll turn green...then do the same at the end of your ride...it'll go red again...just saves the battery a bit.
Yeah, I just read the instructions and put a new battery in it as well. THX

These new bikes are just plain fun and easy to ride. It is a well behaved machine with gobs of power. Take care it gets going fast very quickly. Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Back