New to R111 Ownership.. : -) Woo hoo!

MikeyC

.020 Over
Ride
R111 2014 Roadster
Hi All,

I live in the UK and have just bought a R111 Roadster 2014 Black with White Stripes. Love the bike and have wanted one for ages.

Have had it two days and done about 500 miles so far... love it.

Mike

Last edited:
Hello Mike and welcome from Virginia. I have a 2014 Touring and have not ever seen or felt this vibration you mention. My bike has 82K miles now so I will say it is broke in now. There is a different in the two engines; 1. the tune is set for more torque down low in the R3T and more HP up high for the R3R. The cam is a different part number as well. other than this, the engines are the same. And I have no idea about the vibration being normal, I say it is not.

AWESOME!!! Any photos? Is this your first Triumph? WELCOME! from Miami, Florida... and enjoy your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:

AWESOME!!! Any photos? Is this your first Triumph? WELCOME! from Miami, Florida... and enjoy your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
I'll take some pics and post them. Not my 1st triumph, I had a Tiger 800 for a couple of years. That was also a great bike. And I have a 1980's KLR650 that they will probably bury me with. I am loving this Rocket though so maybe they can chuck that in too.

Back