New Tiger 1050 Sports

TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
New Tiger 1050 Sports looks like a really good thing. Changed a fair few things and all for the better by the look and sound of it ... and a 10 BHP increase from the previous model ... my Speedie might be endangered species list :rolleyes:

New Tiger 1050 Sports looks like a really good thing. Changed a fair few things and all for the better by the look and sound of it ... and a 10 BHP increase from the previous model ... my Speedie might be endangered species list :rolleyes:

Ask Lushy what he can get out of a 1050 motor :eek: He has one in his speedway outfit.

Stock standard the new Tigers pulling better HP than my tired old Rocket .. i love the power delivery on my Speedie. Tigers tempting hey :rolleyes:

Stock standard the new Tigers pulling better HP than my tired old Rocket .. i love the power delivery on my Speedie. Tigers tempting hey :rolleyes:

Yep, I love my Tiger. Great for wheelies. Love the Rocket more though.

Mate of mines got the SE model like yours ,he traded his Rocket Tourer in on it. Hard to catch him through a mountain range ,i know that much :D

Back