New shield from Puig

I agree 100%. I can still hang with the younger guys in the back roads although a slight mistake by underestimating my speed going into a hard right turn made me reevaluate my riding skills a few weeks ago. It was one mistake although it could have been ugly. Maybe a motorized walker or a Razor scooter will be next on deck for me.🛴
The other point Mighty is once a shield does it's job and gives you pleasure, it can start looking pretty good. There are differences in appearance with shields that all do the job, so just getting what looks best to you. Nice to not have a choice of function over form, but rather both form and function.

The other point Mighty is once a shield does it's job and gives you pleasure, it can start looking pretty good. There are differences in appearance with shields that all do the job, so just getting what looks best to you. Nice to not have a choice of function over form, but rather both form and function.
Sounds much like women only you don't have to worry about the morning after the night before 😜😜

...i gotta say ive never had to worry about keeping wind off my face from a woman....it may have been there but i never worried about it!...just sayin...
Powerbronze keeps bugs out of risers at 100+

Attachments

• 20200621_120937.jpg
    20200621_120937.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 64
Back