New Motorcycle Forum

webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you have known that R3Owners.Net represents a partnership between myself and the leaders of your group. I provide the software and infrastructure, in return you allow me the occasional tests and trials with new technology. I have private testing servers, but this site is a production environment that affords me the opportunity to do things on live users ;)

It was this site that helped me determine the conversion-path of TriumphRat.Net in 2006, and it was also used to prove a new sever configuration. Another significant project actually happened earlier this year when I "broke" all existing search engine indexes to R3Owners.Net and saw the results of a new URL-writing process.

As some of you are aware, since I sold TriumphRat.Net my efforts have been focused on a new project:

MotorcyclesIntl.Net

The site has been in development for months, but was opened up to the public today. You'll be looking at a largely "empty" site, with lots of forums and features. Hope it won't be too overwhelming :eek:

Maybe there will be enough rain to clean the oil of the brake rotor, if not you can have a oil slick competition with the harleys:D

Back